- Might & Magic III – HD Edition released online for Android, iOS, PC
- Sega bringing 2D fighter Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax stateside
- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
Natsume has released a new trailer for Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley. The video is focused on the festivals in which players can participate, including an Egg Hunt and a Horse Race, as well as glimpses of a variety of other events. Players will be able to spy married life and parenthood, a few of the animal types that can be raised, and the Harvest God and Goddess.
Natsume has announced that Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley has gone gold for 3DS. The latest entry in the farming-centric role-playing series will hit stores on November 4, but gamers who pre-order before then from GameStop or the Natsume store will receive a 5” plushie designed after the player’s in-game pet dog. A collector’s edition is also available exclusively at the Natsume store, which comes with a 12” rabbit plushie.
Natsume has announced that they will be bringing a new Harvest Moon to the 3DS later this year. Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will again feature the farming and role-playing elements of its predecessors, as well as be the first 3D entry in the series. Customization will also be a focus, with players (slash farmers slash adventurers) capable of personalizing the world and fields. Additional details will be revealed at E3.