- Bungie’s Destiny breaks sales records during launch month
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection goes goooold, plus pre-load info
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare gets four new screenshots for 360, PS3
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– shipping Dec. 16, gets DLC launch bonus
- Double Damage reveals space opera Rebel Galaxy for PC, PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley
Natsume has announced that Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley has gone gold for 3DS. The latest entry in the farming-centric role-playing series will hit stores on November 4, but gamers who pre-order before then from GameStop or the Natsume store will receive a 5” plushie designed after the player’s in-game pet dog. A collector’s edition is also available exclusively at the Natsume store, which comes with a 12” rabbit plushie.
Natsume has announced that they will be bringing a new Harvest Moon to the 3DS later this year. Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley will again feature the farming and role-playing elements of its predecessors, as well as be the first 3D entry in the series. Customization will also be a focus, with players (slash farmers slash adventurers) capable of personalizing the world and fields. Additional details will be revealed at E3.