- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
- Manhunt just made things messy on PSN, joins PS2 Classics line
- Anomaly 2 now available on Steam, Anomaly Korea for PC launches
- Two more powers revealed in new Dark gameplayer trailer
- Payday 2 to be released online for PC, in stores for 360 and PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hakuoki
Aksys Games is preparing a new visual novel/otome release for 3DS, Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi. The Idea Factory-developed title follows Chizuru as she travels to Kyoto in search for her father. Along the way, she encounters a mysterious band of samurai who are also also looking for him. Together, the group must make their way through Japan while avoiding the battling shogun and imperial forces as well as strange supernatural phenomena. As it’s a relationship sim, players will forge bonds with their new allies through six new stories.
It seems that the PSP still has some life left in it. Aksys Games has announced a follow-up to last year’s Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi. The hack-and-slash action title from developer Idea Factory features Saito and the rest of the main characters battling through an alternate storyline that will see them strike out on a new path or relive past exploits. The six warriors will also now be able to engage a Fury Mode, a state of pure rage that can clear out hordes of enemies but also lead to a bad ending if abused.