- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt pushed back to 2015
- Dark Souls II now out for 360 and PS3, break out the stress balls
- Balance of the Force to add new tables to Star Wars Pinball Wii U
- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi
Aksys Games is preparing a new visual novel/otome release for 3DS, Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi. The Idea Factory-developed title follows Chizuru as she travels to Kyoto in search for her father. Along the way, she encounters a mysterious band of samurai who are also also looking for him. Together, the group must make their way through Japan while avoiding the battling shogun and imperial forces as well as strange supernatural phenomena. As it’s a relationship sim, players will forge bonds with their new allies through six new stories.
It seems that the PSP still has some life left in it. Aksys Games has announced a follow-up to last year’s Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi. The hack-and-slash action title from developer Idea Factory features Saito and the rest of the main characters battling through an alternate storyline that will see them strike out on a new path or relive past exploits. The six warriors will also now be able to engage a Fury Mode, a state of pure rage that can clear out hordes of enemies but also lead to a bad ending if abused.