- Trials Fusion now in stores, online for 360, PS4, and Xbox One
- Bust-a-Move 4 to drop bubbles left and right on PSN this spring
- PlayStation 4 passes 7 million sold, software sales pass 20.5 million
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare: Zomboss Down free DLC out
- GOG.com begins the Battle of the Games, The Witcher 2 80% off
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
It seems that the PSP still has some life left in it. Aksys Games has announced a follow-up to last year’s Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom, Hakuoki: Warriors of the Shinsengumi. The hack-and-slash action title from developer Idea Factory features Saito and the rest of the main characters battling through an alternate storyline that will see them strike out on a new path or relive past exploits. The six warriors will also now be able to engage a Fury Mode, a state of pure rage that can clear out hordes of enemies but also lead to a bad ending if abused.