- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided dated, tiered pre-order program revealed
- Sega releases Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax’s intro
- Noir investigative thriller Blues and Bullets out for Xbox One
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign gets new goals, rewards
- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
Fancy A Date?
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: h.a.n.d.
Square Enix’s Imaginary Range is now available for Android. The free app, developed by h.a.n.d., is a digital comic that launches mini-games as readers make their way through the story. Set in a France recently devastated by a massive creature known as Omega, players will solve the mystery of the catastrophe with a cast of characters that can jump between reality and the dream world.
Imaginary Range, a comic-cum-collection of mini-games, has hit the App Store for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. The free app, developed by h.a.n.d. and published by Square Enix, is a digital comic that launches mini-games as readers make their way through the story.