- Fable Anniversary release date, pre-order bonuses announced
- Tales series celebrates turning 20 with a new entry, Tales of Zestiria
- Wasteland 2 enters beta for backers, Steam Early Access tomorrow
- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: gust
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky is now officially available for pre-order. Tecmo Koei has announced that gamers who pre-order at GameStop will receive a costume set of ‘Apple Pirate’ for Escha and ‘Tails Butler’ for Logy, while Amazon pre-orders will receive the ‘Enchanted Witch’ costume for Escha. Images for all costumes as well as the official box art and a dozen new screenshots are available below. The official website has also gone live.
The Atelier series will continue its item-crafting ways next year with Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky. According to publisher Tecmo Koei, the Gust-developed RPG and follow-up to Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk will be available for PS3 on March 11. Atelier Escha & Logy will allow players to control either character in two connected storylines, with Escha’s tale being a more traditional Atelier offering, with plenty of alchemy and assignments, and Logy’s focused on action and exploration.
… newcomers would be better off checking out Melody of Elemia or Melody of Elemia.