- Geralt begins his final quest in Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine
- Dead Island Definitive Collection released for console, PC
- Piranha Bytes debuts pre-alpha footage of upcoming RPG ELEX
- Character creation, historicity in new video for Expeditions: Viking
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse story trailer, retailer DLC shots up
Fancy A Date?
June 2016 M T W T F S S « May 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Guardian Cross
Square Enix’s free-to-play card battle title Guardian Cross is now available for Android. In Guardian Cross, players face off against fellow Guardians in a Coliseum with a team of some of the over 120 different beasts that can be captured and trained. Originally released for iOS, the Android version features all of the updates and tweaks made to the original since its launch, as well as new card artwork. New guardians, hunting grounds, and quests are also planned in future updates.