- The King of Fighters XIV is joined by Team South America
- Balrog, Ibuki, and Story Mode launching tomorrow for Street Fighter V
- State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition getting physical release
- 2D anime fighter Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late launches on Steam
- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
Fancy A Date?
July 2016 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Guardian Cross
Square Enix’s free-to-play card battle title Guardian Cross is now available for Android. In Guardian Cross, players face off against fellow Guardians in a Coliseum with a team of some of the over 120 different beasts that can be captured and trained. Originally released for iOS, the Android version features all of the updates and tweaks made to the original since its launch, as well as new card artwork. New guardians, hunting grounds, and quests are also planned in future updates.