- Valkyria Revolution launching in June, Vanargand Edition detailed
- Destiny – Age of Triumph launch trailer, screens go live
- Morgan Yu’s possibilities discussed in new trailer for Prey
- Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap adds a new character, Wonder Girl
- Atlus unboxes Persona 5 “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GTAIII
To celebrate its tenth anniversary, Rockstar has posted a retrospective on their seminal open-world action title Grand Theft Auto III. The latest set of answers rounds out the two-part series with topics covering the impact of September 11 on production and the origins of the Dodo airplane.
Grand Theft Auto III is about to turn 10. Eesh – anyone else feeling old now? On October 22, the one that kicked the series into high gear will be hitting the double digits, and to celebrate, Rockstar has announced that they will be launching GTA3 for several iOS and Android mobile devices as well as sell a limited-edition action figure of Claude. The $149.99 figure can be pre-ordered through the Rockstar Warehouse, and the figure, which sports his classic getup of cargo paints and bomber jacket, is set to ship out on October 20. Claude will come packing a bat, knife, grenades, pistol, sniper rifle, and assault rifle.