- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Growlanser
Eight years after launching in Japan, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time is now available in North America. The fourth entry in Career Soft’s long-running series has hit store shelves for the PSP, and will be added to PSN’s library once the network’s update goes live.
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, the fourth entry in the series, is finally hitting store shelves and PSN next Tuesday, some eight years after its launch in Japan. The handheld version of Career Soft’s strategy-RPG features a revamped combat system, now based around movement speed, over 40 endings, new events, and new characters.
Atlus has launched the official site for their upcoming PSP strategy-RPG Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. The fourth entry in the long-running series is hitting our side of the ocean for the first time since its launch in Japan in 2003.
Atlus has sent along some new screenshots from their upcoming strategy-RPG Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. Along with the new shots, the wily publisher also announced that the fourth entry in the series will be available for the PSP on July 31 in stores and through PSN.