- Arsenal of Elegant Destruction highlights Nier: Automata’s combat
- Corpse Party, Grandia II, Trails in the Sky, more on sale at GOG.com
- NIS announces Ys VIII, Culdcept Revolt, release dates, more
- Dirt Rally download pack adds VR support, Co-Driver Mode for PS4
- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Eight years after launching in Japan, Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time is now available in North America. The fourth entry in Career Soft’s long-running series has hit store shelves for the PSP, and will be added to PSN’s library once the network’s update goes live.
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time, the fourth entry in the series, is finally hitting store shelves and PSN next Tuesday, some eight years after its launch in Japan. The handheld version of Career Soft’s strategy-RPG features a revamped combat system, now based around movement speed, over 40 endings, new events, and new characters.
Atlus has launched the official site for their upcoming PSP strategy-RPG Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. The fourth entry in the long-running series is hitting our side of the ocean for the first time since its launch in Japan in 2003.
Atlus has sent along some new screenshots from their upcoming strategy-RPG Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time. Along with the new shots, the wily publisher also announced that the fourth entry in the series will be available for the PSP on July 31 in stores and through PSN.