- CastleStorm to storm the walls of Live Arcade on May 29
- Resident Evil Revelations to be available in stores, online tomorrow
- New Splinter Cell Blacklist co-op mode trailer, screenshots released
- Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection to hit store shelves July 9
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Uprising now on PSN and Steam
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
The 1980s return to the PlayStation 3 today with the launch of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on PSN. The PlayStation 2 Classic is available for $9.99 and will once again put players in the shoes of up-and-coming criminal Tommy Vercetti, following him as he rises through Miami’s underworld. A series favorite of many, Vice City features one of gaming’s best soundtracks and a love of pastels that remains unrivaled.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition has launched on the App Store for iOS devices. The Anniversary Edition has been optimized for mobile and tablet devices, ” with several new mobile-specific features including an intuitive, fully scalable and customizable user interface, new camera controls, upgraded textures, greater resolutions and increased draw distance.”
Rockstar will be launching the 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto Vice City for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and the App Store on December 6. Digital bandits can get their violence-tinged glamor on the go for $4.99. Check below to see if your device is support—and there’s a good chance it is, since there are a few dozen listed.