- 3D Realms reopens, releases 32-title 3D Realms Anthology
- Festivals, marriage, and more in Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley trailer
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die to migrate from GFWL to Steam in Nov.
- Techland kicks off 4-pack promo on Steam for Dying Light
- Far Cry 4 season pass to include five packs of missions and modes
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition
From today until July 30, gamers can snag a number of mobile versions of Rockstar titles at a discounted price. The studio has announced a limited-time promotion that drops the price of Grand Theft Auto III, Chinatown Wars, and Vice City to $2.99 apiece and Max Payne for $1.99. The price drop is good for both Android and iOS versions.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 10th Anniversary Edition has launched on the App Store for iOS devices. The Anniversary Edition has been optimized for mobile and tablet devices, ” with several new mobile-specific features including an intuitive, fully scalable and customizable user interface, new camera controls, upgraded textures, greater resolutions and increased draw distance.”
Rockstar will be launching the 10th Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto Vice City for Android and iOS devices on Google Play and the App Store on December 6. Digital bandits can get their violence-tinged glamor on the go for $4.99. Check below to see if your device is support—and there’s a good chance it is, since there are a few dozen listed.