- Dragon Quest Builders coming this October for PS4, PS Vita
- Augs rise up in new Deus Ex: Mankind Divided live-action trailer
- Romancing SaGa 2 debuts stateside for Android, iOS devices
- King of Fighters XIV gets Burn to Fight edition, Team Fatal Fury trailer
- Exoskeleton-tastic combat featured in new shots from The Surge
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Rockstar has released Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories for Android. As with last December’s iOS release, the Android version features upgraded real-time lighting and shadows, textures, art, and draw distance. Performance has also been improved for touch controls with analog steering and rebalanced targeting. Saves are also cross-platform compatible through Social Club. A release-window promotion is also going on until February 24, with gamers capable of purchasing the game for Android and iOS for $3.99. For Grand Theft Auto Online players, logging into Liberty City Stories and then Social Club will unlock an I Heart LC shirt for GTA.
Rockstar has added two new to the PS2 Classics library, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. Liberty City Stories, originally released in 2005 for PSP and 2006 for PS2, follows Tony Cipriani’s struggle for power in 1998. Vice City Stories, released in 2006 for PSP and 2007 for PS2, follows Victor Vance’s earlier efforts to run his own crew and battle a drug cartel in 1984.