- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Gran Turismo
The Gran Turismo Awards will be returning to this year’s SEMA Show. Five attendees at the automotive trade event will have a chance to have their rides face off for the grand prize of being selected for inclusion as a playable car in an upcoming Gran Turismo by series creator Kazunori Yamauchi. The winners will be announced on November 5 at Drai’s Nightclub inside the Cromwell Hotel in Las Vegas. Details on each category and their respective judges are available below. Attendees wanting to enter their car can sign up here.
Sony has launched Gran Turismo 6 for PS3. Polyphony Digital continues to drive—rimshot, please—the franchise, which celebrates its 15th anniversary this year. The latest release includes 37 tracks and over 1,200 cars, 120 of which are new additions. Seven venues make their debut, including Silverstone Circuit, Ascari Race Resort, Goodwood Hillclimb, and Willow Springs International Raceway, as well as Acura’s NSX concept car. The camo version of BMW’s M4 Coupe will also be be introduced to the series, but at a later date as part of a free update.