- Halo Wars 2 trailer up, Halo Wars: Definitive Edition rolling out Dec. 20
- Final Fantasy XV sells digitally, ships to retail 5-million-plus units
- Gameplay trailer released for Star Wars Battlefront Rogue One: Scarif
- Danganronpa 1•2 Reload dated, to be released next March
- Gears of War 4 December update to add PC split-screen, maps, more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Gran Turismo 6
Sony has launched Gran Turismo 6 for PS3. Polyphony Digital continues to drive—rimshot, please—the franchise, which celebrates its 15th anniversary this year. The latest release includes 37 tracks and over 1,200 cars, 120 of which are new additions. Seven venues make their debut, including Silverstone Circuit, Ascari Race Resort, Goodwood Hillclimb, and Willow Springs International Raceway, as well as Acura’s NSX concept car. The camo version of BMW’s M4 Coupe will also be be introduced to the series, but at a later date as part of a free update.
The PlayStation 4 is still several months away, but next week, Comic-Con attendees will be able to get some hands-on time with the system. In addition to being able to check out some new peripherals, including the camera and headset, gamers will be able to try three titles for themselves at SCEA’s booth (#301): #DriveClub, Knack, and Octodad: Dadliest Catch. There will also be demos of five PS3 games, including Beyond: Two Souls and Diablo III, 10 PS Mobile games, and six PS Vita games on display, detailed below, as well as staff to help attendees make their way around each title. Some gamer-centric panels were also detailed, including a The Last of US signing and another discussing Telltale’s Walking Dead series.