- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception, Mask of Truth coming stateside
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: God of War
Crystal Dynamics has grown by one today with the announcement that God of War alumnus Cory Barlog has joined the studio. Best known for his work with Kratos on God of War (director), God of War 2 (writer and director), Chains of Olympus (creative director), and Ghost of Sparta (story creator), Balrog joins Crystal Dynamics as developer continues to revamp the Tomb Raider franchise and begins work on an unannounced new title.
PlayStation 3 owners will get a chance to try the PlayStation Portable God of War titles for the first time today, or enjoy them again in 1080p with stereoscopic 3D support, with God of War: Origins Collection. Origins Collections brings together both Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta in one updated package, complete with full-screen anti-aliasing and a steady 60 frames per second frame rate, for $39.99.
The God of War series is about to be available in total for the first time on the PlayStation 3 with the release of God of War: Origins Collection. In honor of Kratos’ many deity-smiting journeys, we’re going to recommend some additional material to get to know more about the Spartans, including how they lived, how they fought, and the deities they worshipped.