- .hack//G.U. trilogy getting HD treatment with Last Recode for PC, PS4
- Cave Story+ released digitally, physically for Switch
- Strategy role-playing game God Wars Future Past out for PS4, PS Vita
- Castle of Shikigami brings supernatural shooter action to PC
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Ghost Recon Online
Worlds collide today as Ghost Recon Online gets a touch of Assassin’s Creed in honor of the latter’s upcoming three-part downloadable campaign, The Tyranny of King Washington. The first part, The Infamy, is set to launch on February 19 for 360, PC, and PS3, and to kick things off, Ghost Recon Online players can equip their character with new Assassin’s Creed-themed gear. The set includes five apparel items—a Hood and four armor variants—and six new weapons inspired by Abstergo Industries’ security forces: F2000 SP AC, Fiveseven AC, MG36 KV AC, P90 C AC, Sentinel SR-1 AC, and Pentagun SP AC.