- Offworld Trading Company hitting Steam Early Access on February 12
- Dying Light now available in stores and online for console, PC
- BioWare releases 10 free tavern songs from Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Dying Light release dates revealed, Be the Zombie mode free for all
- NIS releases nine new Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy screens
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Geneforge
Spiderweb Software’s Geneforge Saga is now available on Steam, and at a discount to boot. The entire five-game run can be had for 20% off its regular price of $19.99, bringing the 100-plus hours of roleplaying to $15.99. The discount is only available for the first week of release.
Spiderweb Software, developer of the Geneforge series, has lowered their store prices by at least 20%. The studio is also knocking an additional 10% off for the month of October, which brings both Avadon: The Black Fortress or Avernum 6 to $18 apiece. For gamers wanting to try their hands at some indie RPG action before buying, the company’s page hosts several demos.