- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
- The Crew demo up for PS4, tomorrow for Xbox One, update, DLC out
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Ascendance gameplay trailer up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GDC
The Oculus Rift’s competition is getting stiffer with the announcement that Sony is entering the VR fray with a new headset, Project Morpheus. No release date was announced, but the headset will work alongside the PlayStation Camera to give PS4 gamers the feeling “as though they are physically inside the virtual world of a game.” Inertial sensors within the camera and headset will track head rotation so that the game world moves naturally with the player’s motions, and the set will also support the PS Move Motion Controller, with the headset projecting an object in place of the controller. The Morpheus will also use 3D audio technology to produce sounds on the same plane as well as above and below the player.