- Street Fighter V to be playable at Six Flags throughout the country
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend released for PS3, PS4, Xbox One
- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3: V Generation out for PS Vita
- New Silence trailer released, closed beta registration opens for PC
- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GDC 2014
The Oculus Rift’s competition is getting stiffer with the announcement that Sony is entering the VR fray with a new headset, Project Morpheus. No release date was announced, but the headset will work alongside the PlayStation Camera to give PS4 gamers the feeling “as though they are physically inside the virtual world of a game.” Inertial sensors within the camera and headset will track head rotation so that the game world moves naturally with the player’s motions, and the set will also support the PS Move Motion Controller, with the headset projecting an object in place of the controller. The Morpheus will also use 3D audio technology to produce sounds on the same plane as well as above and below the player.