- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GBA
Natsume has released Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town on the Wii U Virtual Console. The Game Boy Advance title is a follow-up to Back to Nature that includes new events, features, and mini-games. As a new arrival in a small town, players take on the task of turning their dilapidated farm around by planting and harvesting crops and raising animals. Along the way, they are able to meet and befriend the local townsfolk, and if all goes well, even get married and start a family.
Retro review time! As we move our older articles over into our new system, we’ll be highlighting some of our older material. This update: Nick’s review of Doom for the Game Boy Advance. Welcome back to 2002!