- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
- Dark Souls II: Crown of the Sunken King kicks off DLC trilogy
- Tetris Ultimate out this fall online for console and PC, retail for 3DS
- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GamesCom
More reveals in anticipation of this year’s Gamecom, and this one is a new Assassin’s Creed III naval-tastic trailer from Ubisoft. The new footage focuses on Conner’s ability to command a warship and lead a hardy crew through rough seas and against enemy vessels. A few new screens were also released.
Activision has released seven new screenshots showing off Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer component. The screens were released in conjunction with Gamescom, the Germany-based trade show of all things video games.
Attendees of this year’s GamesCom in Cologne, Germany will be able to get a peek at several upcoming Blizzard releases. The House of –Craft has announced that they will be showcasing Mists of Pandaria, the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft, the upcoming StarCraft II add-on Heart of the Swarm, and the recently released Diablo III. Other slated events include pro gamers duking it out and signing sessions with employees.