- Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar update adds new chapter
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Devastation, Live MP weekend announced
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: GamesCom
More reveals in anticipation of this year’s Gamecom, and this one is a new Assassin’s Creed III naval-tastic trailer from Ubisoft. The new footage focuses on Conner’s ability to command a warship and lead a hardy crew through rough seas and against enemy vessels. A few new screens were also released.
Activision has released seven new screenshots showing off Call of Duty: Black Ops II’s multiplayer component. The screens were released in conjunction with Gamescom, the Germany-based trade show of all things video games.
Attendees of this year’s GamesCom in Cologne, Germany will be able to get a peek at several upcoming Blizzard releases. The House of –Craft has announced that they will be showcasing Mists of Pandaria, the fourth expansion for World of Warcraft, the upcoming StarCraft II add-on Heart of the Swarm, and the recently released Diablo III. Other slated events include pro gamers duking it out and signing sessions with employees.