- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle dated, plus pre-order extras
- Dark Souls II launching for PC on April 25, screenshots released
- New The Witch and the Hundred Knight screens, gameplay footage
- First round of QuakeCon 2014 pre-registration begins today
- Project Spark beta program extended to Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Games Workshop
The Space Hulk series will be returning as a first-person shooter with Streum On Studio’s Space Hulk: Deathwing. The E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy developer will be porting over the boardgame using the latest Unreal Engine with the assistance of Cyanide Studio. Deathwing will allow players to battle Genestealers inside of a Space Hulk as a Librarian from the Dark Angels, gaining new skills, abilities, and equipment as their Space Marine works their way through the craft’s myriad passages.
Games Workshop has signed a deal with strategy game developer and publisher Slitherine for a new title set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe. No details were revealed as to the features, however, JD McNeil from Slitherine did state that it will be turn based, and the announcement also noted that Slitherine have already begun development “on multiple platforms.”