- Halo 5: Guardians – Warzone Firefight goes live for free, trailer up
- Dark Horse producing Dishonored 2 art book, fan art contest kicks off
- Prison Architect, DLC now available for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One
- 7th Dragon III Code: VFD demo now on eShop for 3DS
- System Shock remake Kickstarter campaign, PC demo launches
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Game Mechanic Studios
Game Mechanic Studios has released some new shots of their upcoming iOS and Android title, High Flyer Death Defyer. Scheduled for release this summer, High Flyer is described as an ‘avoider-style’ action title in which players must avoid contact with the world as they free fall through floating cities. As rebel John Doe, players will also have to be on the look out for the forces of the Office of Aerospace Security as they explore the independent outer sky cities.