- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
March 2015 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Game Mechanic Studios
Game Mechanic Studios has released some new shots of their upcoming iOS and Android title, High Flyer Death Defyer. Scheduled for release this summer, High Flyer is described as an ‘avoider-style’ action title in which players must avoid contact with the world as they free fall through floating cities. As rebel John Doe, players will also have to be on the look out for the forces of the Office of Aerospace Security as they explore the independent outer sky cities.