- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Game Mechanic Studios
Game Mechanic Studios has released some new shots of their upcoming iOS and Android title, High Flyer Death Defyer. Scheduled for release this summer, High Flyer is described as an ‘avoider-style’ action title in which players must avoid contact with the world as they free fall through floating cities. As rebel John Doe, players will also have to be on the look out for the forces of the Office of Aerospace Security as they explore the independent outer sky cities.