- Cyber Rhino launches campaign for PC shooter Gryphon Knight Epic
- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
Fancy A Date?
August 2014 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Game Mechanic Studios
Game Mechanic Studios has released some new shots of their upcoming iOS and Android title, High Flyer Death Defyer. Scheduled for release this summer, High Flyer is described as an ‘avoider-style’ action title in which players must avoid contact with the world as they free fall through floating cities. As rebel John Doe, players will also have to be on the look out for the forces of the Office of Aerospace Security as they explore the independent outer sky cities.