- 343 kicks off Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta documentary
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes launches on Steam for PC
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart screens, trailer released
- NIS bringing new roguelike to PS3, The Awakened Fate Ultimatum
- Tetris Ultimate launches on Live, PSN for Xbox One and PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Game Mechanic Studios
Game Mechanic Studios has released some new shots of their upcoming iOS and Android title, High Flyer Death Defyer. Scheduled for release this summer, High Flyer is described as an ‘avoider-style’ action title in which players must avoid contact with the world as they free fall through floating cities. As rebel John Doe, players will also have to be on the look out for the forces of the Office of Aerospace Security as they explore the independent outer sky cities.