- Deck13 narrates 14 minutes of gameplay from The Surge
- Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition launches through early access
- Sea of Thieves alpha getting gravity, islands, more in next update
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy to be released this June for PS4
- Knights, vikings, samurai, oh my! For Honor out for console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Galaga
The DX line continues today with the release of Galaga Legions DX on the PS Network. Following the release of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, the team continues their work of revamping Namco Bandai classics by cranking the alien invasion notch up to 11. Players will now have to fight through 10 areas filled with thousands of Galagians—I’m going to go ahead and stick with that—that now utilize unique formations for each stage. Players get a boost as well in the form of new offensive and defensive abilities, such as Focus Fire, which increases the ship’s rate of fire the closer enemies gets. As a nod to the past, the game can also be customized with new or classic ships and sprites.