- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Galactic Civilizations III gets custom factions, bigger maps in Beta 5
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Galaga
The DX line continues today with the release of Galaga Legions DX on the PS Network. Following the release of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, the team continues their work of revamping Namco Bandai classics by cranking the alien invasion notch up to 11. Players will now have to fight through 10 areas filled with thousands of Galagians—I’m going to go ahead and stick with that—that now utilize unique formations for each stage. Players get a boost as well in the form of new offensive and defensive abilities, such as Focus Fire, which increases the ship’s rate of fire the closer enemies gets. As a nod to the past, the game can also be customized with new or classic ships and sprites.