- Umihara Kawase Trilogy back on Steam, courtesy of Degica
- Doom to be released in May, new trailer, collector’s edition reveled
- Grand Kingdom to hit stores, digital outlets in June for PS4, PS Vita
- Megadimension Neptunia VII launches in stores, online for PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Awakening launches on PSN for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Galaga
The DX line continues today with the release of Galaga Legions DX on the PS Network. Following the release of Pac-Man Championship Edition DX, the team continues their work of revamping Namco Bandai classics by cranking the alien invasion notch up to 11. Players will now have to fight through 10 areas filled with thousands of Galagians—I’m going to go ahead and stick with that—that now utilize unique formations for each stage. Players get a boost as well in the form of new offensive and defensive abilities, such as Focus Fire, which increases the ship’s rate of fire the closer enemies gets. As a nod to the past, the game can also be customized with new or classic ships and sprites.