- Clockwork Empires heading to Steam Early Access next month
- Destiny beta breaks records, logs over 4.5 million players
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare storyline detailed in new trailer
- Pandora to get new race, embrace espionage in Eclipse of Nashira
- Pinball FX2 pushed back to next month for free 360 table transfers
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Galactic Civilizations III
The galaxy awaits a ruler, and gamers who have ponied up to pre-order the premium version of Galactic Civilizations III can begin their bid for power in the alpha version through Steam Early Access. The build is only accessible for Founder’s Elite Edition owners, which will also net them all upcoming downloadable packs and expansions. The final version of the 4X galaxy-conquering strategy title isn’t due out until next year, but for now, early adopters will be able to play against the AI and others online, try out the new ideology system, and attempt to manipulate the markets in the new economic system.
The first round of screenshots as well as additional concept art from Stardock’s upcoming 4X strategy title Galactic Civilizations III have been revealed. The upcoming entry will be exclusive to 64-bit PCs and add, among other modes and features, an overhauled ship builder, new resource systems, and a new race, the Iridium. The quad-eyed newcomers, and their various forms, are pictured in the art below.