- Retro-style shooter Strafe gets a bloody launch date reveal
- Halo Wars 2 begins Blitz Multiplayer Beta for PC and Xbox One
- Get a look at Yakuza 0’s first-run Business Edition in unboxing video
- Birthdays the Beginning developer video series debuts with Creation
- Rogue Factor adapting Necromunda: Underhive Wars to console, PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Gaijin Games
The 3DS isn’t the only system to feel the force of CommanderVideo today as Bit.Trip has also found its way to the Wii with Bit.Trip Complete. Complete includes all six releases (Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate, and Flux) and a plethora of extras.
When asked whether CommanderVideo was going to take a much-deserved rest after announcing his upcoming collection on the 3DS, Bit.Trip Saga, he replied, “No—for there is more.” With that, Aksys and Gaijin have revealed Bit.Trip Complete for the Wii. The six-game package includes all of the commander’s adventures, new difficulty modes in all games, online leaderboards, letters to the fans from the series’ director, image gallery with concept and promo art, online leaderboards, video gallery with 25 movies, and—whew!—a soundtrack sampler disc.
CommanderVideo, not content with there being a Nintendo console that knows not his pixels, will be getting his time on the 3DS shortly with a Bit.Trip complication. The collection, Bit.Trip Saga, will include all six titles in the series: Beat, Core, Void, Runner, Fate, and Flux. Not only that, but each are going to be transformed into 3D for even more surreal adventures.