- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Futuremark Games Studio
A demo of Futuremark’s B-movie-themed tower defense title Unstoppable Gorg is now available for Windows PC and Mac. The demo includes four levels, cutscenes, challenges, and access to Arcade mode.
Futuremark needs you. The studio is looking for PC gamers to help them test out their upcoming tower defense-style title, Unstoppable Gorg. Inspired by sci-fi films from the days when men in costumes were super-powered Venusians, players must protect our solar system from the Gorg using a series of satellites. The closed beta is set to begin in a few weeks.