- The Elder Scrolls Online to launch in April for PC, June for consoles
- Rayman Legends bounding onto PS4 and Xbox One in 2014
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes mission, bonus videos a go
- Company of Heroes 2 DLC and free maps released, original patched
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky screens and more
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Futuremark Games Studio
A demo of Futuremark’s B-movie-themed tower defense title Unstoppable Gorg is now available for Windows PC and Mac. The demo includes four levels, cutscenes, challenges, and access to Arcade mode.
Futuremark needs you. The studio is looking for PC gamers to help them test out their upcoming tower defense-style title, Unstoppable Gorg. Inspired by sci-fi films from the days when men in costumes were super-powered Venusians, players must protect our solar system from the Gorg using a series of satellites. The closed beta is set to begin in a few weeks.