- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
- GOG.com adds Tie Fighter, X-Wing, Monkey Island, and more
- Sega to open a new front, Valkyria Chronicles to deploy for PC
- CD Projekt Red releases The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt intro cinematic
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Futuremark Games Studio
A demo of Futuremark’s B-movie-themed tower defense title Unstoppable Gorg is now available for Windows PC and Mac. The demo includes four levels, cutscenes, challenges, and access to Arcade mode.
Futuremark needs you. The studio is looking for PC gamers to help them test out their upcoming tower defense-style title, Unstoppable Gorg. Inspired by sci-fi films from the days when men in costumes were super-powered Venusians, players must protect our solar system from the Gorg using a series of satellites. The closed beta is set to begin in a few weeks.