- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare to get Exo Zombies mode in 2015
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt now up for pre-order on PSN
- Sunset Overdrive weapon DLC released, voting and MP perks detailed
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth out for 3DS, new videos released
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign– demo launches for PS Plus members
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fuse
Fuse, Insomniac Games’ co-op-centric third-person shooter, is now available in stores for consoles and online for PC. The Ratchet & Clank developer’s multiplatform debut features four playable operatives that can be controlled by friends, online or locally via splitscreen, or in turn solo by using the Leap mechanic. Each character has their own skillset and weapons, which players use to take down the rogue paramilitary force known as Raven. Upgradeable alien weapons are also available and powered through the use of Fuse.
A new demo has launched for EA and Insomniac Games’ latest shooter, Fuse. The demo allows players to try the co-op-centric third-person shooter with up to two players locally via split-screen and four players online as four uniquely skilled operatives: Dalton Brooks, Izzy Sinclair, Jacob Kimble, and Naya Deveraux. The goal is to prevent the rogue military group Raven from using the dangerous alien energy known as Fuse. Set around the game’s halfway mark, the demo allows players to level up the characters and their Xenotech weapons as they make their way through Raven’s base in the Karakoram Mountains.