- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Full Spectrum Warrior
Nordic Games snatched up some properties from the recent THQ auction. The Painkiller HD publisher acquired 150-plus SKUs for 4.9 million across all major consoles and PC. Darksiders, Frontlines, Full Spectrum Warrior, Juiced, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Stuntman, Supreme Commander, and Titan Quest are slated to join the JoWood and Dreamcatcher IPs already in Nordic’s stable. Don’t expect any major moves just yet, as Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games, stated that they will not “dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles” in regards to how to approach new installments from the acquired IPs.