- J-Stars Victory VS+ in stores for PS3, PS4, on PSN for PS Vita
- See Darksiders II Deathinitive’s updated visuals in before/after shots
- Techland has a proposition: drink water, get free Dying Light DLC
- Fallout Shelter tops App Store charts, played 70 million times daily
- Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launching Oct. 6, screens released
Fancy A Date?
July 2015 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Full Spectrum Warrior
Nordic Games snatched up some properties from the recent THQ auction. The Painkiller HD publisher acquired 150-plus SKUs for 4.9 million across all major consoles and PC. Darksiders, Frontlines, Full Spectrum Warrior, Juiced, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Stuntman, Supreme Commander, and Titan Quest are slated to join the JoWood and Dreamcatcher IPs already in Nordic’s stable. Don’t expect any major moves just yet, as Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games, stated that they will not “dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles” in regards to how to approach new installments from the acquired IPs.