- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood standalone digital prequel coming in May
- Shadowrun Online drops “Online” for “Boston Lockdown”, dated
- La-Mulana EX grabs its whip, heads into the depths of PSN for PS Vita
- Epic Games drops subscription model, Unreal Engine 4 now free
- EA announces, details Battlefield Hardline Premium Edition
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Full Spectrum Warrior
Nordic Games snatched up some properties from the recent THQ auction. The Painkiller HD publisher acquired 150-plus SKUs for 4.9 million across all major consoles and PC. Darksiders, Frontlines, Full Spectrum Warrior, Juiced, MX vs. ATV, Red Faction, Stuntman, Supreme Commander, and Titan Quest are slated to join the JoWood and Dreamcatcher IPs already in Nordic’s stable. Don’t expect any major moves just yet, as Lars Wingefors, owner and CEO of Nordic Games, stated that they will not “dash into several self-financed multi-million dollar projects right away, but rather to continue our in-depth analysis of all titles” in regards to how to approach new installments from the acquired IPs.