- PlayStation 4 global sales exceed 2.1 million
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution coming 2014
- Turn 10 Studios addresses player complaints regarding Forza 5
- Updated Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas heading to mobile devices
- Call of Duty: Ghosts tops charts, logs over 1 billion matches globally
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: From Software
This isn’t normally something we would bring to you good people, but A.) we loved (love) Demon’s Souls and B.) the idea of user-created shield emblems in a tough-as-nails RPG is awesome. With that said, Namco Bandai is running a Facebook contest for Dark Souls, the 360 and PS3 spiritual successor to Demon’s Souls, in which contestants submit shield designs from now until July 13 via Facebook.com – Dark Souls. The three winning designs will then be available as post-launch content, and their designers will receive both a copy of the limited edition version signed by game director Hidetaka Miyazaki and their name in the credits.
Namco Bandai has announced that Dark Souls, the spiritual successor to the PS3 exclusive Demon’s Souls, is set to hit both the 360 and PS3 this October. Dark Souls will come in two flavors, a standard edition and a Collector’s Edition. The CE can be pre-ordered for $59.99 and will come with an art book, a mini strategy guide, and behind-the-scenes development footage along with the soundtrack for download within special packaging.