- Nier: Automata to get playable demo for PS4 on December 22
- Doom trailer highlights bots, new mode, more in Free Update 5
- Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours – Cave DLC detailed, dated for Dec. 14
- Heroes rise in South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer
- PlayStation 4 surpasses 50 million units sold, software 396 million
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: From Dust
Ubisoft has released their latest God game from Eric Chahi and Ubisoft Montpellier, From Dust. Available on Live Arcade for 1200 MS Points, From Dust allows players to control a power known as The Breath, which is used by a primitive tribe to survive the wilds of nature. The villagers must be protected from an array of natural disasters as they make their way throughout the world, including like tsunamis and volcanoes. In addition to the main campaign is a Challenge mode, which will have players “using their god-like powers in creative ways to ensure the safety of the inhabitants.”
From Dust, the latest release from Out of this World creator Eric Chahi, is set to launch for the PC on UBIShop, Steam, and other digital outlets on July 27. The download-only god game will be priced at $14.99, and is currently slated to launch on Live and PSN at a later date. As an unseen force of nature, players will guide a primitive tribe through an ever-evolving world that changes as the tribe and the player interact with it.