- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: From Ashes
It’s time for the millions of Commander Shepards to strap up and get ready because Mass Effect 3 is now available for the 360, PC, and PS3. The trilogy-ending release thrusts players into a massive galactic war as mankind and their allies battle the ancient Reapers. Newcomers will get a chance to meet a large cast of squadmates while series vets will be able to take their old troop into combat once more, for the final time. New to the series is the Galaxy at War system, a co-op online component that ties into the single-player game. Two iOS apps are also available, Mass Effect Infiltrator ($6.99), a cover-based third-person shooter, and Mass Effect 3 Datapad (free). As with Galaxy at War, progress made in the apps will be reflected in the main campaign.