- Forza Motorsport 6 goes gold, new screens, final car list released
- Street Fighter V gets high-flying wrestler R. Mika
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 Kickstarter campaign now live, new screens up
- A Templar and a treasure hunter join The Legend of Legacy
- Evoland 2: A Slight Case of Spacetime Continuum Disorder out for PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Frictional Games
Frictional Games, creators of Amnesia and Penumbra, have revealed the release date and a new trailer for their next title, Soma. Horror and sci-fi fans will be able to investigate why personnel have gone missing and what’s causing the service bots to act weird on Pathos-2 this summer, on September 22.
“… laden with laudable moments, as a bone-rattling exploration game filled with an atmosphere so pervasively unsettling that it can be nearly unbearable.”
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs has launched for PC on GOG, Desura, Steam, and other digital outlets. The atmospheric first-person horror title comes from Frictional Games and The Chinese Room, the studios behind Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther, and is described as a “narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles.”