- GTA Online gets new Football-themed Adversary Mode, Running Back
- Broforce updated with new characters, levels, items, and more
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition gets Limited Edition for PS4, Xbox One
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare to launch December 1 for PS4, Xbox One
- Acttil bringing new dungeon crawler to PS Vita, Ray Gigant
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: FreeStyleGames
Guitar Hero returns from its five-year hiatus today with Guitar Hero Live. Developed by FreeStyleGames, the studio behind the DJ Hero series, Guitar Hero Live features a host of new modes and options. The most immediate difference from its predecessors is found in the guitar controller, which has been updated to support six buttons in two three-button rows. On the software side, GH Live has been added, offering a first-person view in front of a real crowd that reacts based on player performance, and GHTV, described as “the world’s first playable music video network.” GHTV plays 24 hours a day and will be updated weekly with new songs, allowing players the chance to play along with whatever they see or request via on demand. The channel will also offer Premium Shows for premium playable content, such as live concert footage and new music videos.
DJ Hero 2’s DLC run is nearing its end, but Activision has three more available for those still scratching and mixing. The Ultra Mix Pack features three new remixes from the likes of Deadmau5 and Benny Banassi.