- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X jams out today on PS4 and PS Vita
- Forza Horizon 3 goes goooooold, Halo fans to get bonus Warthog
- Assault Suit Leynos out digitally for PC, physically for PS4
- Don Ramiro to ride again! Maldita Castilla EX headed to PS4
- See nearly 20 minutes of Watch Dogs 2 in new gameplay video
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: FreeStyleGames
Guitar Hero returns from its five-year hiatus today with Guitar Hero Live. Developed by FreeStyleGames, the studio behind the DJ Hero series, Guitar Hero Live features a host of new modes and options. The most immediate difference from its predecessors is found in the guitar controller, which has been updated to support six buttons in two three-button rows. On the software side, GH Live has been added, offering a first-person view in front of a real crowd that reacts based on player performance, and GHTV, described as “the world’s first playable music video network.” GHTV plays 24 hours a day and will be updated weekly with new songs, allowing players the chance to play along with whatever they see or request via on demand. The channel will also offer Premium Shows for premium playable content, such as live concert footage and new music videos.
DJ Hero 2’s DLC run is nearing its end, but Activision has three more available for those still scratching and mixing. The Ultra Mix Pack features three new remixes from the likes of Deadmau5 and Benny Banassi.