- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood and Wine gets launch trailer, Final Quest
- Get a glimpse of I Am Setsuna in action in new gameplay trailer
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven demo on PSN for PS4
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan out now
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition getting physical release
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Freespace 2
GOG.com has kicked off the summer in a big way with the 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale. To see that the 17-day sale gets off to a proper start, the service is offering a DRM-free version of Torchlight for free for 48 hours. All told, over 500 games are on sale, with 150-plus up to 85% off during the daily deals. The inaugural daily deal is a D&D bundle that includes such classics as Baldur’s Gate 1 & 2 and Planescape: Torment, as well as 90% off Alan Wake and Alan Wake’s American Nightmare. A sampling of the 50%-off titles include FreeSpace 2, FTL, System Shock 2, Wing Commander III, and The Last Express.
GOG.com is following their ‘pay what you want promo’ for Larian Studios with a new offer for Interplay. All of Interplay. Well, all of the Interplay titles that the service offers, which is quite a few. For the next 14 days, gamers can pay whatever they want for the first tier of eight titles, or they can up their payment to unlock the remaining two tiers, for a total of 32 titles. If you already own some of the games, which is very likely given the service’s steady stream of sales, then you’ll receive a giftable code to send to a friend.