- Valkyria Chronicles launching with all DLC for PC in November
- Gran Turismo Awards 2014 to be at SEMA, sign-up forms now up
- Techland cancels PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dyling Light
- Destiny Expansion I: The Dark Below launching December 9
- FizzCo’s on notice, Sunset Overdrive now available for Xbox One
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Forza Motorsport 5: The Smoking Tire Car Pack
Ten new cars will be added to Forza 5’s roster next Tuesday, according to MS and Turn 10 Studios. The latest downloadable drop, the Smoking Tire Car Pack, will run $10 and count among its roster the 2000 BMW Z8, the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo, and the 2011 Ferrari FF. Additional details on all of the new rides can be found below. The cars can be purchased as a set or individually using either tokens or in-game credits.