- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning now on PSN, Steam
- QuakeCon returning to Dallas for 2016, taking place August 4-7
- Transformers: Devastation pre-order detailed, Peter Cullen video up
- RE0, RE1 getting physical release in Resident Evil Origins Collection
- Forza Motorsport 6 demo released, Fast & Furious pack detailed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Forza Motorsport 5: The Smoking Tire Car Pack
Ten new cars will be added to Forza 5’s roster next Tuesday, according to MS and Turn 10 Studios. The latest downloadable drop, the Smoking Tire Car Pack, will run $10 and count among its roster the 2000 BMW Z8, the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, the 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo, and the 2011 Ferrari FF. Additional details on all of the new rides can be found below. The cars can be purchased as a set or individually using either tokens or in-game credits.