- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex to enter open beta on May 5 for Windows 10
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse launch copies getting emblem set
- Turn-based strategy title Battle Worlds: Kronos out for PS4, Xbox One
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir debuts Shadow Knight Oswald in new trailer
- Dead Island Definitive Collection screenshots, PS4 pre-order live
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Forza Motorsport 5: LaFerrari Car Pack
Forza developer Turn 10 Studios has responded to some of the complaints regarding the price of cars and tokens, including the inability of Limited Edition owners to purchase any vehicle in the game, which was supposed to be part of the package, and the low credit payouts. Community manager Brian Ekberg has announced the studio’s plans to address the issues, such as offering a 50 percent credit and token discount, free cars, and additional compensation for those affected. His full statement is available below.
Microsoft has announced the post-launch support Turn 10 has in store for Forza Motorsport 5. A total of six 10-car packs are scheduled for release, with the first pack launching on November 22, and the rest following on a monthly basic from January through May. The first out the gate, the LaFerrari Car Pack, will launch alongside the Xbox One and include the rare titular hypercar. More info on the remaining cars in the inaugural pack will be revealed on November 18.