- Keep your eye on that banana! Prey Mimic Madness trailer released
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer free this weekend via Steam
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind showcased in new gameplay trailer
- Igor and the Velvet Room return in new Persona 5 trailer, screenshots
- Styx’s personality, design explored in new Shards of Darkness trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Forced
Indie developer BetaDwarf’s latest action RPG Forced has hit Steam for Mac, Linux, and Windows PC. In an arena with up to four players or solo in a single-player campaign, players will be able to choose one of four distinct gladiators to battle waves of enemies and navigate trap- and puzzle-filled arenas. Players can also mark their targets, allowing them to later consume the marks to activate skills or deal more damage.