- Doom gets messy with shotguns, demon guts in launch trailer
- New video series kicks off for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr
- Fallout 4 – Far Harbor launching May 19, first-look trailer released
- Dungeon-crawler Ray Gigant now available on PSN for PS Vita
- Dead Island Definitive Collection gets gory in new trailer
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Forced
Indie developer BetaDwarf’s latest action RPG Forced has hit Steam for Mac, Linux, and Windows PC. In an arena with up to four players or solo in a single-player campaign, players will be able to choose one of four distinct gladiators to battle waves of enemies and navigate trap- and puzzle-filled arenas. Players can also mark their targets, allowing them to later consume the marks to activate skills or deal more damage.