- Hexer conjures up new trailer, screens from Etrian Mystery Dungeon
- Nordic Games to assist in physical distribution of Shadowrun Online
- Shooter roguelike Sublevel Zero announced for PC
- Fable Legends to be free-to-play for Xbox One, Windows 10 PC
- Spring Fever PlayStation Store Event offers discounts, new games
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: FlatOut
The FlatOut series will be returning to the PC on December 13 with FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. The follow-up to 2006’s FlatOut 2 will support SteamWorks and the Razer Hydra Controller as well as offer up nine modes, eight multiplayer modes, three stunt mode environments, 62 tracks, 16-player multiplayer, 47 vehicles, 10 environments, and more.