- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction
The FlatOut series will be returning to the PC on December 13 with FlatOut 3: Chaos & Destruction. The follow-up to 2006’s FlatOut 2 will support SteamWorks and the Razer Hydra Controller as well as offer up nine modes, eight multiplayer modes, three stunt mode environments, 62 tracks, 16-player multiplayer, 47 vehicles, 10 environments, and more.