- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Night Dive releases Spirits of Xanadu for Linux, Mac, and Windows
- PlayStation 4 Yukimura update to add features, accessibility options
- Dungeons II goes goooooold, specs and pre-order deals detailed
- Total War: Attila gets Celts Culture Pack, Blood & Burning Pack
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Fire Emblem Awakening
Atlus and Nintendo are teaming up to give owners of Fire Emblem Awakening and Shin Megami Tensei IV a special bonus: $30 in eShop credit. The only things owners need to do after purchasing both titles is register them at Club Nintendo and fill out a short web survey before August 31. The credit can be spent on anything, from DLC to full games. The promo kicks off when SMTIV launches on July 16, and both physical and digital copies are eligible for the credit.
Fire Emblem Awakening, the long-running turn-based strategy series from Intelligent Systems, is now available for 3DS. Awakening follows Lord Chrom as he gathers an army, each a unique character with their own personality and skills, in order to battle an emerging evil. Downloadable content in the form of weekly maps was also announced. Each map will offer a wide range of rewards, such as new characters, skills, and class types. The first map is available now for free until March 5, and more free content will be available through SpotPass over the next few months, including new characters, storylines, and items.