- Ms. Pac-Man Pink Ribbon Campaign kicks off for Android, iOS devices
- Forza Horizon 2 pulls into stores, on Live for Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor available for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- The Evil Within – Every Last Bullet ‘survival 101′ trailer released
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC pricing detailed, unboxing video up
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fight: Double Impact
Capcom has released their boxed Live Arcade compilation, Capcom Digital Collection. The eight-game set includes 1942: Joint Strike, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Final Fight Double Impact, Flock!, Rocketmen: Axis of Evil including Rocketmen: It Came From Uranus expansion, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, and Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3. Each game includes all of their features, functionality, and of course, achievements.
The upcoming Live Arcade compilation Capcom Digital Collection will be hitting store shelves on March 27 for $39.99. The eight-game retail pack will cover an array of genres, from puzzlers to fighters, with each title including all of their original features and online functionality.
Capcom will be bundling together their Xbox 360 online offerings with the upcoming Capcom Digital Collection. The 360 exclusive will feature eight Live Arcade titles, including some of their bigger releases: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Final Fight: Double Impact, and Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. The collection will also include shooters (1942 Joint Strike, Commando 3), puzzlers (Flock!), and action-platformers (Bionic Command Rearmed 2, Rocketman: Axis of Evil).