- Age of Wonders III gets new units, modes, more with Golden Realms
- D4 to bring more Swery (very) soon, launching Friday for Xbox One
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD dated for March, to include FFXV demo
- Alien: Isolation’s Survivor Mode now official, DLC packs announced
- Anomaly 2 guided safely onto PSN, now available for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.
Final Fantasy fans looking forward to Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster can now hear a portion of the audio drama being added to the set as well as see more of what’s in store in a host of new screenshots. Square Enix has released a 30-minute preview of the audio drama, created by scenario writer Kazushige Nojima, that is being added as part of the credit sequence. Ten new screens were also released, showing some of the updated visuals.