- PCE Works to re-release Akumajou Dracula X and Force Gear
- Traitors abound in new tactical RPG for PS3, PS Vita, Lost Dimension
- BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend out now for PS Vita
- Gryphon Knight Epic to take to the skies August 20, new trailer up
- NIS announces exclusive Samurai Warriors 4-II limited edition for PS4
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
A dozen new screenshots have been posted from Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The new images show some of the touched-up cutscenes as well as various stages of combat. Square Enix also confirmed that, in addition to X’s Sphere Grids, the Last Mission, additional dresspheres, and the Creator Creator will all be included in Remaster.
Final Fantasy fans looking forward to Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster can now hear a portion of the audio drama being added to the set as well as see more of what’s in store in a host of new screenshots. Square Enix has released a 30-minute preview of the audio drama, created by scenario writer Kazushige Nojima, that is being added as part of the credit sequence. Ten new screens were also released, showing some of the updated visuals.