- Adventure title AR-K launches on Steam with chapters 1 and 2
- Rise of Venice – Gold Edition sets sail online, now on Steam
- QuakeCon 2014 sales announced on Steam, Bethesda Store, more
- Mondo creates Sunset Overdrive poster for SD Comic-Con 2014
- Natural Doctrine gets new website, first batch of English screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy XIV: Libra Eorzea
The Final Fantasy series is taking another stab at the MMO genre today with the release of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Available for PC and PS3, A Realm Reborn allows players of both versions to venture together in a new storyline that takes place five years after the realm of Eorzea was laid waste by the Primal known as Bahamut. Players can now change their abilities, role, and skills using the Armory System, which allows for them to excel in multiple roles using only one character. Characters will switch to one of the 19 different classes by changing their equipped gear, and nine different jobs will unlock as they progress. Players can form Free Companies to go on story-driven quests, ride alongside their comrades into battle on a personal companion chocobo, and fight in open-world battles with other players.