- New extended version of Tekken 7 trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- Atlus bringing Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord to North America
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor console, PC versions dated
- Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes gets ‘Adversaries’ update
- Conspiracies abound in new episodic RPG Majestic Nights
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy XIV: Libra Eorzea
The Final Fantasy series is taking another stab at the MMO genre today with the release of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Available for PC and PS3, A Realm Reborn allows players of both versions to venture together in a new storyline that takes place five years after the realm of Eorzea was laid waste by the Primal known as Bahamut. Players can now change their abilities, role, and skills using the Armory System, which allows for them to excel in multiple roles using only one character. Characters will switch to one of the 19 different classes by changing their equipped gear, and nine different jobs will unlock as they progress. Players can form Free Companies to go on story-driven quests, ride alongside their comrades into battle on a personal companion chocobo, and fight in open-world battles with other players.