- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy XI
Final Fantasy XI turned 11 earlier this summer, and Square Enix is celebrating with six gifts, including three free expansions. The three add-ons are being offered for free for a limited time, from August 8 to October 11: Vision of Abyssea, Scars of Abyssea, and Heroes of Abyssea. The Abyssea trilogy requires that players have the Rise of the Zilart and Wings of the Goddess expansions installed and registered, as well as one level-30 job. The other five gifts, detailed below, include free cruor, 11 of the most popular atma, and an increase in initial Traverser stone stocks.