- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy X
Square Enix has released a new batch of screenshots for Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster. The shots feature the three main characters—Yuna, Rikku, and Paine—venturing around Spira, two years after the events of Final Fantasy X. The shots highlight the graphical updates the team has focused on, which includes additional facial expressions, improved environmental textures, redrawn backgrounds, and enhanced rendered cutscenes.
As mentioned last week, Square Enix has released the first footage of the upcoming Final Fantasy X re-release, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The announcement trailer features Tidus, Yuna, and the crew adventuring around Spira.
Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 will be making their return later this year as HD remastered editions for PS3 and PS Vita. The set will be available as a single-disc release (Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster) for PS3 and individually (Final Fantasy X HD Remaster, Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster) for PS Vita, the latter most likely being due to size issues in regards to PSN. Check back on Monday for a trailer revealing more of what’s in store for Meg Ryan and company.