- Rainbow Six Siege trailer highlights the British Counter Terrorist Unit
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years launching next month for PC
- Saint Seiya Soldiers adds Taurus’ Aldebaran and Leo’s Aiolia
- Omega Quintet’s combat highlighted in new screenshots
- Vic Viper flies again! Gradius V launches on PSN for PS3
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy X
Square Enix has released a new batch of screenshots for Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster. The shots feature the three main characters—Yuna, Rikku, and Paine—venturing around Spira, two years after the events of Final Fantasy X. The shots highlight the graphical updates the team has focused on, which includes additional facial expressions, improved environmental textures, redrawn backgrounds, and enhanced rendered cutscenes.
As mentioned last week, Square Enix has released the first footage of the upcoming Final Fantasy X re-release, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. The announcement trailer features Tidus, Yuna, and the crew adventuring around Spira.
Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2 will be making their return later this year as HD remastered editions for PS3 and PS Vita. The set will be available as a single-disc release (Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster) for PS3 and individually (Final Fantasy X HD Remaster, Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster) for PS Vita, the latter most likely being due to size issues in regards to PSN. Check back on Monday for a trailer revealing more of what’s in store for Meg Ryan and company.