- Zangief returns! The Red Cyclone to be in Street Fighter V
- Near-future Earth is looking pretty bleak in new Black Ops III trailer
- Sega releases second Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax combo video
- See what’s so S.P.E.C.I.A.L. about Charisma in Fallout 4
- Dragon Quest Heroes gets overview trailer, new screenshots
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy VI
Square Enix has released Final Fantasy V for PC via Steam. The latest version features improved graphics, with new material provided by character designer Kazuko Shibuya, optimized controls, and extra content from the 2006 Game Boy Advance re-release. Carried over from the handheld version are a new dungeon, The Sealed Temple, and an optional boss, Enuo. Steam achievements and trading cards are also supported. Additionally, Final Fantasy V and VI are now compatible with Amazon Fire TV. Everyone who purchased the games through Amazon’s Appstore can download the compatibility update for free.
Final Fantasy VI, first released in North America as Final Fantasy III on the Super Nintendo, is now available on the PS Network for the PS3 and PSP. Debuting on the PlayStation in 1999 as one of the included titles in Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VI is a fan favorite that still fetches a fair penny for its original cartridge release. Fortunately, PSN users can snag a copy for $9.99.