- Halo 5: Guardians live-action trailers All Hail and The Cost released
- Fifteen screenshots released from PC version of Grand Theft Auto V
- The Shaolin Monks return in new Mortal Kombat X trailer
- Prepare the death ray! Tropico 5: Supervillian DLC now on Steam
- Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight first-run goodies revealed
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy V
Square Enix has two new releases for the mobile market, Chaos Rings and Final Fantasy V. Chaos Rings, a brawl between couples who fight for immortality, is available for Windows Phone, specifically 7.5 (8.0 will be supported at a later date). Final Fantasy V’s mobile release has been updated with a new character, the gladiator Cannoneer; two new jobs, Oracle and Necromancer; and Game Center support. Final Fantasy V is available for iOS 4.3 or later for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Final Fantasy V, first released in 1992 and introduced to North American gamers in 1999’s FF Anthology, has made its way onto the PS Network for the PS3 and PSP. The $9.99 release features a band of heroes setting out to stop the powerful mage Exdeath from destroying their world’s life-sustaining elemental crystals.