- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth launch trailer out, livestream set
- Total War: Rome II gets free faction, Black Sea Colonies Culture Pack
- Titanfall Deluxe Edition launches for PC, next week for Xbox One
- Rockstar releases Grand Theft Auto V for PS4 and Xbox One
- Dragon Age: Inquisition deploys its agents to console and PC
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy V
Square Enix has two new releases for the mobile market, Chaos Rings and Final Fantasy V. Chaos Rings, a brawl between couples who fight for immortality, is available for Windows Phone, specifically 7.5 (8.0 will be supported at a later date). Final Fantasy V’s mobile release has been updated with a new character, the gladiator Cannoneer; two new jobs, Oracle and Necromancer; and Game Center support. Final Fantasy V is available for iOS 4.3 or later for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Final Fantasy V, first released in 1992 and introduced to North American gamers in 1999’s FF Anthology, has made its way onto the PS Network for the PS3 and PSP. The $9.99 release features a band of heroes setting out to stop the powerful mage Exdeath from destroying their world’s life-sustaining elemental crystals.