- Rare Replay now available in stores, online for Xbox One
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition will unlock all four Xbox 360 titles
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Reckoning hitting Live tomorrow
- Chloe revealed in Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight trailer
- Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition release date, trailer released
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years will be hitting Steam on May 12, according to Square Enix. The After Years is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy IV, set almost 20 years later and spanning ten chapters, but wasn’t available in English until 2011. The PC version is based on the mobile phone release that went live in Japan in 2008, which came out stateside for PlayStation Portable. The Steam version will include achievements, trading cards, and updated visuals.
Final Fantasy IV has launched on the App Store for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. The iOS version is based on the 2008 3D remake for the Nintendo DS and features a remixed score, the new character Augment System, and CG cutscenes. The popular entry follows the former dark knight Cecil on his quest of redemption after being stripped of his powers.