- Quake Champions upcoming Burial Chamber Arena revealed
- Kuon highlighted in Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception trailer
- Modern Warfare Remastered – Variety Map Pack launches for PS4
- Dead Rising 4 to get story DLC on April 4, golf-themed DLC soon
- Destiny – Age of Triumph final livestream event this Wednesday
Fancy A Date?
Developer- and Publisher-specific Articles: Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years will be hitting Steam on May 12, according to Square Enix. The After Years is a direct sequel to Final Fantasy IV, set almost 20 years later and spanning ten chapters, but wasn’t available in English until 2011. The PC version is based on the mobile phone release that went live in Japan in 2008, which came out stateside for PlayStation Portable. The Steam version will include achievements, trading cards, and updated visuals.
Final Fantasy IV has launched on the App Store for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. The iOS version is based on the 2008 3D remake for the Nintendo DS and features a remixed score, the new character Augment System, and CG cutscenes. The popular entry follows the former dark knight Cecil on his quest of redemption after being stripped of his powers.